Channel NewsAsia Business News

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CFDs

I signed up for a CFD acct with IG markets and it was approved. I intend to put about 5k to 15k into trading, mainly to take advantage of corrections by taking up short positions to hedge my longs as well as take advantage of market corrects. I may also try to hone my technical analysis skills.

Short positions that are used for hedging will be covered in my blog, as well as shorting of overvalued companies. Purchases based solely on technicals will not be covered. I apologize for not covering techincals, but I do not have wish to recommend stocks based solely on technicals.

There are many technical experts out there which you can find on Channel News Asia Forums so you may wish to refer to, such as RallyArtist. Just a disclaimer, I am not recommending to blindly follow him, but possibly use his ideas as a starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment